Do you want to join an entrepreneurial business that’s in significant growth?
Costa Express, a division of Costa Coffee and part of the Coca Cola family, is fast growing, with continuous year on year growth and even more ambitious future plans. We need a driven and commercially minded National Account Manager to join our sales team. In this fast paced role, you’ll lead and take responsibility for increasing our existing customer base and implementing strategic plans to continue our growth agenda.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink range, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
Here at Costa Express we have over 10,000 machines worldwide. Through our world leading innovation, we have revolutionised the coffee-on-the-go market. We aim to be trend setters, who exceed customer expectations. In a fun and friendly environment, our DNA is to challenge ourselves and be passionate about our legacy.
A bit about the role...
Reporting into the National Account Controller, this role is responsible for leading the customer relationship, developing and maintaining relationships and building a network across the business. Accountable for management and growth of the account to enable key outputs are successfully met. This will be achieved by creating and managing annual plans and implementing specific customer strategies that are relevant to customer and consumer needs.
- Increase market share through relevant strategies and tactics to remain as UK’s No.1 best loved coffee offering
- Interpret and report on insights from various data sources to identify and predict future trends
- Accurate forecasting of monthly sales performance and installs
- Fully understand and manage P&L-identify levers and strategies to maximise profit and reduce Costa investment
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Excellent relationship builder, able to demonstrate ability to build and maintain relationships
- High level negotiation skills
- Excellent strategic & commercial awareness
- Experience of selling across different channels including convenience, multiples, foodservice
- Data driven with strong numeric and data analytical skills
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with good flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days Holidays
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
Location / Travel: Field based role with National travel as required
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
07 Jan 2021