Joining an already successful and collaborative Costa Procurement Team, you’ll be expected to dive straight into the cut and thrust of operating in a fast-paced retail environment where the focus is on building trusted relationships with operational leaders and teams and be involved in all stages of supplier activities – be seen as the ‘go to’ person for knowledge of suppliers, markets and insights into how Costa can deliver best value in the IT Enterprise category
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
A bit about the role...
The role of Senior Procurement Manager is accountable for the end-to-end procurement of enterprise-wide Information Technology software, services and hardware, which includes, but is not limited to, HR, Finance, Roastery & Supply Chain, Info Sec, and other core business systems. The role will assist the Head of IT Procurement and work directly with business stakeholders, supporting the introduction and embedding of professional procurement across the Costa business.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the three-year business and annual procurement plans and provide input to the budgeting process
- Lead development of category plans that support operational business owners’ goals and plans, and demonstrate commercial strength and insight based on strong analysis of Costa’s needs and supplier markets
- Lead end- to-end supplier activities including sourcing, lead and support supplier negotiations, and support supplier management
- Deliver committed benefits on time and to expectation – provide accurate project tracking and benefits reporting and manage and escalate issues and risks
- Source new solutions and services at pace, using appropriate processes and at the best value to Costa
- Contribute to the development and use of procurement policies and processes
- Build relationships with TCCC IT Procurement and leverage its portfolio of global deals where appropriate
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Fully conversant with a broad range of IT sourcing strategies required to deliver fantastic results for Costa and Costa IT
- Strong IT procurement experience in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence and ability to influence and develop strong with key stakeholders and senior executives
- International sourcing experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience and exposure to enterprise-wide IT software, services, outsourcing, digital, security and contract management
- Strong commercial acumen, problem solving and big picture thinking
- Financial and cost modelling
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Car Allowance
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount
- 25 days Holidays
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring
their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace
differences in all that we do.
#nowisthemoment to join.
23 Dec 2020