Joining an already successful and collaborative Costa Procurement Operations Team, you’ll be expected to dive straight into the cut and thrust of operating in a fast-paced retail environment where the focus is on delivering on our significant yet exciting UK & International growth plans. You’ll confidently build and enhance key working relationships with our internal stakeholders and business functions ensuring you manage and maintain key business master data.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion,
Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part
of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee
brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa
brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that
delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our
much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products,
and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our
collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and
A bit about the role...
Sat within a newly created Procurement Operations team, you’ll act as the guardian of all Procurement and Supply chain master data managing complex issues in large data sets whilst working with our internal buying functions.
- Manage the creation of Supplier master data including Item, Catalogue, and Content requests across the business
- Managing complex issues in large data sets accurately and in a timely manner
- Manage, investigate and resolve any purchasing queries, along with PO / Invoice discrepancy queries from the business
- Log issues raised, identify potential root causes and resolve accordingly
- Identify process improvement opportunities across buying and data management processes
- Work with our 3rd Party Logistics providers to enable our business to buy the right goods or services for the right price against the right suppliers
A bit about you…
- To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Experience of working across Procurement processes or working within a buying environment
- Previous experience of working with large, complex and sensitive data sets
- Understanding of compliance, particularly around master data
- Experience in reading complex data sets and identifying solutions to issues
- Solid and demonstrable experience working with Procurement systems and tools
- Previous experience working across with diverse business teams across multiple disciplines
- An ability to work with and influence stakeholders and other business functions driving and owning initiatives to successful and measurable outcomes.
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone
should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and
transparency and embrace differences in all that we do.
#nowisthemoment to join.
22 Dec 2020