Costa Coffee – Regional Acquisition Manager – Midlands
We are a business that moves fast and has bold ambitions. As a result, we have one of the biggest and most successful acquisition programmes in Retail and Hospitality in the UK. As part of this continued growth, we are looking to hire a commercially astute Regional Acquisition Manager to manage the new store strategy for the Midlands region across the Total Costa Coffee Company
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink range, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
A bit about the role...
Working as part of a highly established and high performing team your role will be to identify & acquire equity / company-owned target number of stores and required sales and profit for the region.
- Work with Property Team, Insight Team, external consultants – analyse key factors for store success in target area
- Deliver 10-15 NSOs in region
- Support for Partnerships store growth in the region
- Meet the strategic property requirements, and meet brand guidelines for segment, size impact and location
- Undertake assigned key relationships and projects under the Acquisition team
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Multi-site Store Acquisition/roll out programme experience
- Retailer and / or landlord or agent experience
- MRICS Qualified or working towards completion of this
- In depth knowledge of required retail and property markets
- Drive Thru, out of town, and in town sector knowledge & experience
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills
- Partner Management & relationship skills
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with good flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location: Travel required across the Midlands territory and remote working
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
23 Jun 2022