Leicester Square Station, Ticket Hall, Charing Cross Road, London, GB-LON, WC2H 0AP, GBR
Barista Maestro - Belper King Street - 20 hours - £9.25 per hour - FTC 31st December 2020 At Costa Coffee we are passionate about amazing coffee. As a Barista Maestro you’ll inspire memorable mom
Barista Maestro - Belper King Street - 20 hours - £9.25 per hour - FTC 31st December 2020
At Costa Coffee we are passionate about amazing coffee. As a Barista Maestro you’ll inspire memorable moments for thousands of customers, creating a warm environment and delivering perfection.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We’re the No 1 coffee brand in the UK for the 10th years in a row. At Costa, your part of a genuine and warm team that shares a love for coffee, and a desire to deliver great experiences to our customers, our communities and to our people.
A bit about the role...
As a Barista Maestro’s you’ll work closely with the Store Manager, keeping customer service at the heart of everything you do, dedicated to creating incredible experiences for our customers
- Coach and support the team to deliver unbeatable experiences, while ensuring all procedures are followed, taking the lead on shift
- Deploy the team according to the trading pattern, ensuring right people right place to maximise sales
- Train and accredit new Barista’s, inspiring their new adventure with Costa
- Manage the day to day operations of the store when required, being accountable in the absence of the Store Manager
- Implement new marketing POS, and brief the teams on new recipes / seasonal ranges to ensure continued excellence to maximise every opportunity
- Deliver health & safety, cleanliness and drive understanding and importance of the COSTA check
- From the quality of an espresso to the maintenance of equipment, to monthly coffee excellence scores, you’ll drive the highest of standards every time
- Maintaining accurate stock levels and ensuring all on-site stock is well stored and persevered.
A bit about you…
You will have a passion for leading others and a desire to take on shared responsibility - because as we know it’s all about working as a team, and of course you will really love delivering amazing coffee;
- A passion for coffee, customers and colleagues - because sharing your Latte art is a all part of the day job
- Constant desire to overachieve by turning knowledge into operational excellence
- Ability to embrace challenges in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and obsessive about customer service
- Career driven with a willingness to learn and be bold, brave and action-orientated
- Flexible approach can do attitude, as each day can offer exciting new challenges
What we can offer...
In return for your hard work and perfect coffee, we offer the following;
- A starting pay of £9.25- £10.25 per hour (dependant on the size of the store) rising with training
- Opportunity to develop and progress
- Whilst on shift free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drink
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme
- Opportunity to impact your local community
If this sounds like your cup of tea (we mean coffee!) then apply now- now is your moment to shine.
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
17 Nov 2020