Here at Costa Express, we believe in coffee, people and adventures. We are an entrepreneurial business with the support and backing of The Coca-Cola Company. This means we have highly ambitious grow
Here at Costa Express, we believe in coffee, people and adventures. We are an entrepreneurial business with the support and backing of The Coca-Cola Company. This means we have highly ambitious growth targets and being a part of this means you can expect an exciting experience helping the Costa Coffee brand unlock its many new growth opportunities.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink range, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
Here at Costa Express we have over 10,000 machines worldwide. Through our world leading innovation, we have revolutionised the coffee-on-the-go market. We aim to be trend setters, who exceed customer expectations. In a fun and friendly environment, our DNA is to challenge ourselves and be passionate about our legacy.
A bit about the role...
You’ll be joining the number 1 coffee brand in the UK and our Key Account Managers are primary in the support, management and growth of the Costa Express core business accounts. The companies you’ll be responsible for will range from independents through to Head Office and Groups, including multi-site locations with values potentially, in the millions.
With ownership of a regional territory, you’ll be responsible for defending existing business and developing new business by agreeing new Costa Express installs across a range of channels. With accountability for growing and developing Costa Express sales through existing key partners and new business.
- Proactively liaise with the customer to grow sales and improve key KPI’s
- Execute the sales strategy, including but not limited to marketing initiatives and price changes
- Account management including business review meetings
- Site visits to check standards, address operational issues, provide coaching, gain feedback
- Support National Account Managers on larger accounts
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Relevant experience of working in a fast-paced sales environment, in a like for like role
- Strong negotiation skills
- Evidence of self-motivated and proactive sales activities
- Experienced Account Manager, able to demonstrate ability to build and develop strong customer relationships.
- Passionate about driving sales growth
- Driven to do more and seeking to develop that next opportunity and next step in career
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with good flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location / Travel: Field based role covering Southern Region
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
18 May 2020