Joining an already successful and collaborative team, you’ll be expected to dive straight into the cut and thrust of operating in a fast-paced retail environment where the focus is to ensure the Customer Trading Control Team (CTC Team) fulfil and drive best practice for trading activities of approved contracts.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink range, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
Here at Costa Express we have over 10,000 machines worldwide. Through our world leading innovation, we have revolutionised the coffee-on-the-go market. We aim to be trend setters, who exceed customer expectations. In a fun and friendly environment, our DNA is to challenge ourselves and be passionate about our legacy.
A bit about the role...
Reporting into the Customer Trading Control Team Leader, this role is responsible for ensuring all new customer trading requirements for the UK have been reviewed and set up in accordance with agreed SLA’s. You’ll ensure minimal disruption to business functions relating to CTC Team as the company continues to expand.
- Activation of approved contracts, which includes the setup and maintenance of Customer ‘Bill to’ and ‘Sell to’ accounts
- Pricing Administration of approved product and pricing data, plus setup and maintaining the systems to support promotions.
- Business Support - Support billing and reporting processes. Daily billing checks, manual sales read entry, monthly review of non-communicating machines, investigation and resolution of customer invoice queries, investigation and resolution of stuck accruals and invoices, weekly preparation and distribution of new customer report / Market Force report.
- Order Administration – Manage PO requests and approvals
- Ensure audit compliance within Customer Trading Control team scope and that Sarbanes Oxley requirements are met.
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Strong IT Literacy, with experience of Database Management and working with multiple systems, plus intermediate Excel, with knowledge of lookups and pivot tables
- Significant experience of working in a fast-paced Operational environment and the ability to multitask.
- Able to work at pace, adapting to the needs of the business change
- Organised, you can plan & prioritise workload under time pressure and to deadlines set
- Accurate data entry with high attention to numeric detail and a pro-active approach to problem solving
- Ability to influence and engage field teams/sites
- Always looks for opportunities for efficiency improvement and more productive ways of working (can-do attitude)
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with good flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location: High Wycombe (Loudwater) - Hybrid Working
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
19 Nov 2021