Costa Limited, 6th Floor, Chancery House, 53-64 Chancery Lane, London, GB-LND, WC2A1QS, GBR
Costa Express Head Office, Knaves Beech, Loudwater, High Wycombe, GB-BKM, HP109QR, GBR
has ambitious growth plans, with a vision to become the Worlds Most Loved
Coffee company. As
Costa moves towards its ambition of becoming a truly global total coffee
company, IT becomes increasingly important in enabling business strategies. A Microsoft
Application Support Senior Specialist role
is being recruited for which will be integral to the success of IT.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink range, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
A bit about the role...
As Costa becomes an increasingly global business, the evolution and maintenance of its IT Services is a key factor in successful growth. With the migration of ERP and CEM applications to Microsoft D365, a specialist team of experts in the field of Dynamics 365 and Financial system support has become essential.
· Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance – System Admin
· Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Services – System Admin
· SaaS and PaaS IT support activities
· Microsoft Azure Services (logic apps, event grid etc.) functional knowledge
· Outstanding problem-solving and investigation skills
· Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business and IT.
· Deep level of understanding of how technology combines in providing value to the business.
· Proficient in all ITIL support concepts
· Support or system administration
· Experienced in working with external support and development teams
· Integrations developed on Azure services
· Navision 2016
· Power Platform Portals ITIL accreditation
· PowerBI reports
· Support of corporate financial systems.
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly
purpose led career with good flexibility to suit your personal needs. In
addition, you will benefit from the below:
Location / Travel: London / flexible home working at this time
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
05 Nov 2021