Unit 41, Atlantic Village, Bideford, GB-DEV, EX39 3DU, GBR
Barista Maestro- Newcastle Brook DT - 35 Hours - £9.45 - per hour - FTC December 2020 At Costa Coffee we believe that our Barista Maestro’s hold the key - they are the ones at the forefront of s
Barista Maestro- Newcastle Brook DT - 35 Hours - £9.45 - per hour - FTC December 2020
At Costa Coffee we believe that our Barista Maestro’s hold the key - they are the ones at the forefront of serving our amazing coffee and creating memorable moments to thousands of customers, while at the same time you will be shaping your own career here at Costa.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We’re the No 1 coffee brand in the UK for the 10th year in a row. At Costa, your part of a genuine and warm team that shares a passion for coffee, and a desire to deliver great experiences to our customers, our communities and to our people.
A bit about the role...
As a Barista Maestro, you'll be working closely with both the Store and Assistant Manager keeping customer service at the heart of everything you do, and always looking for ways to improve experiences;
- You’ll inspire operational perfection by leading on busy shifts.
- A real Costa ambassador delivering coffee excellence
- As a key holder, you’ll be trusted in what you do and valued for what you bring
- Most importantly you’ll role model the Costa values in everything you do
A bit about you…
An experienced team leader with a desire to take on shared responsibility- because as we know it’s all about working as a team;
- A passion for coffee, customers and colleagues- because sharing your artistry skills is a all part of the day job
- Ability to embrace challenges in our fast-paced and team-driven environment- as Costa can get busy at times and you need to be ready!
- Willingness to learn and career aspirations that demands you to be bold, brave, and action-oriented- remember you are the next generation of Assistant Managers!
What we can offer...
In return for all your hard work we would like to reward you with the following;
- A starting pay of £9.25- £10.25 per hour (dependant on the size of the store) rising with training
- Opportunity to develop and progress
- Whilst on shift free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drink
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme
- Opportunity to impact your local community
If this sounds like your cup of tea (we mean coffee!) then apply now- now is your moment to shine.
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
08 Oct 2020