We are looking for a passionate and experienced team leader to join us as a Barista Maestro. As the nations no 1 coffee shop for 11 years running, our Barista Maestro’s are responsible for inspiring and leading our genuine and warm teams in deliver great experiences to our customers, our communities and to our people.
A bit about the role...
As a Barista Maestro you’ll be the team leader inspiring the team every day, keeping customer service at the heart of everything you do, dedicated to creating incredible experiences for our customers. In addition to this you will enjoy the following:
- Act as a team leader by coaching and supporting the team to deliver unbeatable experiences, while ensuring all procedures are followed, taking the lead on shift
- Deploy the team according to the trading pattern, ensuring right people in the right place to maximise sales
- Train and accredit new Barista’s, inspiring their new adventure with Costa
- Manage the day to day operations of the store when required, being accountable in the absence of the Store Manager
- Implement new marketing POS, and brief the teams on new recipes / seasonal ranges to ensure continued excellence to maximise every opportunity
- Deliver health & safety, cleanliness and drive understanding and importance of the COSTA Check
- From the quality of an espresso to the maintenance of equipment, to monthly coffee excellence scores, you’ll drive the highest of standards every time
- Maintaining accurate stock levels and ensuring all on-site stock is well stored and persevered.
A bit about you…
You will have a passion for leading others and a desire to take on shared responsibility because as we know it’s all about working as a team, and of course you will really love delivering amazing coffee:
- A passion for coffee, customers and colleagues - because sharing your Latte art is a part of the day job
- Previous Team Leader experience in a fast-paced environment
- Constant desire to overachieve by turning knowledge into operational excellence
- Ability to embrace challenges in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and obsessive about customer service
- Career driven with a willingness to learn and be bold, brave and action-orientated
- Flexible approach and can-do attitude, as each day can offer exciting new challenges
What we can offer...
In return for your hard work and perfect coffee, we offer the following:
- A starting pay of £9.44 - £10.44 per hour (dependant on the size of the store) rising with training
- Opportunity to develop and progress
- Whilst on shift free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drink
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Opportunity to impact your local community
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality – we believe everyone should bring their true self to At Costa Coffee we are passionate about amazing coffee. As a Barista Maestro you’ll lead the team to inspire memorable moments for thousands of customers, creating a warm environment and delivering perfection, therefore having previous leadership experience will set you up for success.
16 Sep 2021