Costa Coffee – Supply Chain Finance Analyst (6m FTC)
The International Finance Analyst has an important role in the team, supporting the International Supply Chain Finance Manager and the supply chain operational team. The main purpose of the role is data gathering and reporting information.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
A bit about the role...
Reporting to the Supply Chain Finance Manager, you’ll be required to prepare and post month end journals to ensure the accuracy of the supply chain costs associated with international stock, ensuring the appropriate costs of production of stock are charged to the correct Costa cost centers. You’ll deliver accurate, timely and focused insight on business performance communicating current trends, challenges, and opportunities. Other activities will include:
- Collating, processing, tracking and reporting international supply chain costs incurred through the production and distribution of Costa products and consumables to international customers across all Costa regions.
- Providing business partnering at an appropriate level to international supply chain stakeholders.
- Supporting and verifying the accuracy of business plans, budgets and forecasts collated in the customer business units within Costa.
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- QBE or part qualified accountant (AAT, ACMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Previous experience in the finance team of a large company and working in a fast paced/customer facing organisation
- International Supply Chain Financial experience is the advantage
- Excellent Excel skills, including reporting and modelling (Vlookups and If-Statements)
- Analytical mindset - ability to analyse and convey complex ideas, simply, to non-finance colleagues
- An inquisitive and challenging nature
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location: Dunstable Bedfordshire, we’re OK with you working from home if you’re OK to travel to our Head Office twice a week.
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
10 Jun 2021