Unit 11, The Heart Shopping Centre, , Walton on Thames, GB-SRY, KT12 1GH, GBR
Here at Costa Coffee our Barista’s are fun, hardworking and customer obsessed. If you have a passion for great coffee, and creating memorable experiences, this could be the best career move you ever make? You will learn to craft the perfect coffee ensuring each cup is filled with warmth and happiness, not forgetting your role in building the very best team environment
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We’re the No 1 coffee brand in the UK for the 11th year in a row. At Costa, your part of a genuine and warm team that shares a love for coffee, and a desire to deliver great experiences to our customers, our communities and to our people.
A bit about the role...
Day to day you’ll be making coffee. But not just any coffee, Costa Coffee! You’ll perfect your craft through amazing training, taking care to make every customer experience an awesome one. In addition to this you will enjoy the following:
- Crafting great coffee with your passion and energy for that perfect blend
- Serving customers with a smile and creating moments that matter, ensuring customers walk away happy, and we see them again very soon
- Be knowledgeable and confident about all Costa products in order to advise customers
- Maintaining health & safety and cleanliness across the store always
- Most importantly have fun at work and support your team to do the same
A bit about you…
A great Barista will love coffee, and have a genuine passion for people, as well as the desire to learn and be the best they can be. No experience is required, just a can-do attitude and:
- A positive outlook with bags of personality
- A passion for delivering excellence in everything you do
- Good communication skills because you will be talking to our amazing customers daily
- Courage to show your confidence
- You will often need to multitask, therefore a hard-working attitude is key here
What we can offer...
Here are a few of the things we offer in return:
- Starting pay of £8.91 - £9.91 p/h (dependent on size of store) rising with training
- Great opportunities to develop yourself and progress your career
- Free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drink (whilst on shift)
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme and Cycle To Work Scheme
- Opportunity to impact your local community through various activities
What happens next…
When you apply, you will be sent a link to complete an assessment which is now part of our application process.
Please make sure you complete the assessment within 4 hours of application to ensure your application is considered.
Remember to check your junk folder as assessments that are not completed will result in your application being automatically declined
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require any reasonable adjustments. For any general recruitment queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
#nowisthemoment to join.
28 May 2021