Unit 4, 35 Broadwalk, Harlow Shopping Centre, , Harlow, GB-ESS, CM20 1JF, GBR
Interchange Retail Park, Ampthill Road, , Bedford, GB-BDF, MK42 7AZ, GBR
Costa are looking for a Solutions Architect to join their leading Costa Digital team.
As the squad’s Cloud / Solution Architect, you will work on the international project that integrates solutions to enable capabilities around the globe through web and mobile apps.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
Here at Costa Express we have over 10,000 machines worldwide. Through our world leading innovation, we have revolutionised the coffee-on-the-go market. We aim to be trend setters, who exceed customer expectations. In a fun and friendly environment, our DNA is to challenge ourselves and be passionate about our legacy.
A bit about the role...
· Work with a new internal team of developers and testers as well as distributed teams who own parts of the system
· Design cloud architecture that supports the technical solution
· Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach
· Liaise with enterprise architects and participate in technical design authority events to help define enterprise architectures
· Own the architecture of the project that sits on an integration among multiple engines built and maintained by international teams
· Champion best practices, technical ways of working, and engineering standards in the squad
· Work collaboratively with cross functional team of developer, QA, PO, UX designer and content editor
· Collaborates through the scrum cycle to refine, estimate, deliver, test, and release incremental features
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
· Experience delivering applications within cloud solutions: AWS, Azure (relevant certifications are desirable)
· Hands-on DevOps / Cloud experience - Cloud Native architectures, Akamai WAF, IAC, microservices, CI/CD tooling, cloud databases
· Experience in securing large scale digital platforms following a Secure Development Lifecycle and implementing relevant tools and technologies
· Able to manage the project within the cloud: migration, implementation, upgrades, monitoring
· Experience is harnessing data to increase sales across a digital platform
· Appreciation of international solutions that supports multi-region, multi-language and multi-currency
· Good understanding of data management and APIs
· Willing to pitch in to help deliver, increment, and support the solution including developing, configuring, testing, supporting, and more in addition to architectural responsibilities
· Experience managing technical stakeholders such as enterprise architects
· Able to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
· An agile mindset and experience working in Agile technical delivery teams
· Delivering key features at pace in a fast-moving environment
· Software Development Lifecyle - experience in the whole SDLC from initiation to execution and maintenance
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
· BUPA Healthcare
· Costa Pension Scheme
· Car Allowance
· Generous Pension Scheme
· Annual Bonus Scheme
· 25% staff discount
· 25 days Holidays
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do.
#nowisthemoment to join.
04 May 2021