Barista Maestro 25 Hours Dover St James RP
At Costa Coffee we are passionate about amazing coffee. As a Barista Maestro you’ll inspire memorable moments for thousands of customers, creating a warm environment and delivering perfection.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We’re the No 1 coffee brand in the UK for the 11th year in a row. At Costa, your part of a genuine and warm team that shares a love for coffee, and a desire to deliver great experiences to our customers, our communities and to our people.
A bit about the role...
As a Barista Maestro’s you’ll work closely with the Store Manager, keeping customer service at the heart of everything you do, dedicated to creating incredible experiences for our customers
- Coach and support the team to deliver unbeatable experiences, while ensuring all procedures are followed, taking the lead on shift
- Deploy the team according to the trading pattern, ensuring right people right place to maximise sales
- Train and accredit new Barista’s, inspiring their new adventure with Costa
- Manage the day to day operations of the store when required, being accountable in the absence of the Store Manager
- Implement new marketing POS, and brief the teams on new recipes / seasonal ranges to ensure continued excellence to maximise every opportunity
- Deliver health & safety, cleanliness and drive understanding and importance of the COSTA check
- From the quality of an espresso to the maintenance of equipment, to monthly coffee excellence scores, you’ll drive the highest of standards every time
- Maintaining accurate stock levels and ensuring all on-site stock is well stored and persevered.
A bit about you…
You will have a passion for leading others and a desire to take on shared responsibility - because as we know it’s all about working as a team, and of course you will really love delivering amazing coffee;
- A passion for coffee, customers and colleagues - because sharing your Latte art is a all part of the day job
- Constant desire to overachieve by turning knowledge into operational excellence
- Ability to embrace challenges in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and obsessive about customer service
- Career driven with a willingness to learn and be bold, brave and action-orientated
- Flexible approach can do attitude, as each day can offer exciting new challenges
What we can offer...
In return for your hard work and perfect coffee, we offer the following;
- A starting pay of £9.25- £10.25 per hour (dependant on the size of the store) rising with training
- Opportunity to develop and progress
- Whilst on shift free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drink
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme
- Opportunity to impact your local community
What happens next.............
When you apply, you will be sent a link to complete an assessment which is now part of our application process
Please make sure you complete the assessment to ensure your application is considered.
Assessments that are not completed will result in your application being automatically declined.
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any reasonable adjustments. For any general recruitment queries please contact email@example.com
#nowisthemoment to join.
04 May 2021