The Global Digital & Loyalty team at Costa Coffee has been on an amazing journey to create great digital customer experience and grow one on the largest loyalty programmes (Costa Coffee Club) in
The Global Digital & Loyalty team at Costa Coffee has been on an amazing journey to create great digital customer experience and grow one on the largest loyalty programmes (Costa Coffee Club) in the UK. Joining a successful team with truly ambitious and exciting plans, you’ll bring strong analytical skills, turning customer data from out loyalty programmes into compelling stories that will help drive business performance, trading, category decisions and marketing effectiveness.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink range, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
A bit about the role...
Reporting in to the Head of Loyalty, you’ll use loyalty data and turn this in to actionable insight that will help inform business decisions and drive improvements. Possessing advanced SQL skills you’ll bring an in-depth understanding and the ability to simplify complex data to make informed recommendations.
- Use loyalty data to drive a deeper understanding of commercial and financial sales data, trading offers and performance and inform future strategies
- Use loyalty data to understand appeal of categories and products and develop insight to drive future range decisions or deeper insight to existing range performance
- Use loyalty data to help understand performance of specific marketing activity and provide future recommendations
- Use loyalty data to support annual brand and marketing planning through in-depth analysis on consumer behaviour and trends
- Lead the Consumer analysis pipeline of requests
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, you’ll need to have experience of the following
- Strong analysis and insight skills gained from a retail environment, including working with multiple sources of data
- Experience of using data and insight with stakeholders to influence business decisions
- A proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently and use their own judgement to add value to analytical briefs
- Advanced SQL coding skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience of managing wider business stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with good flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location / Travel: Chancery Lane, London
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
14 Sep 2020