BI Reporting Analyst
Joining an already successful and collaborative team, as the BI Reporting Analyst you’ll be expected to dive straight into the cut and thrust of operating in a fast-paced retail environment where the focus is on supporting the Costa Finance teams. The role sits within Business Intelligence and is key to providing effective reporting to Finance and the wider support centre.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
A bit about the role...
Reporting to the BI Manager, as BI Reporting Analyst at Costa you’ll be the “go-to” person for requests to develop new data models, processes, and standardised reporting outputs to support our rapidly evolving business. Your key customers are spread across FP&A and broader global Finance teams. To provide strong business partnering you will need to:
- Understand current data structures within the business and identify data gaps
- Support projects to develop our data – both in terms of completeness and robustness.
- Build processes and controls to automate flow of data into standard PowerBI data models
- Developing effective, standardised and highly automated reporting to ensure teams have the information needed to manage their businesses
- Providing support to the BI Manager, on all reporting needs driving standardisation and accuracy across the group and in all business unit outputs
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Previous experience in a similar role and ideally working in a data team of a large multinational company
- Proven experience of BI tools (MS Power BI a must, MS Power Automate and SQL would be very beneficial) and developing highly standardised and automated reporting
- Strong communication skills are key, with the ability to influence colleagues of all levels
- Advanced Excel skills, with the ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Inquisitive nature with ability to ‘shine a light into the dark’ and uncover new insights
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location / Travel: We’re OK with you working from home if you’re OK to travel to our office in Dunstable twice a week.
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
03 May 2021