Costa House, 6 Porz Avenue, Houghton Regis, Dunstable, GB-BDF, LU55YG, GBR
Costa Coffee – Learning Partner (Scotland & North England)
Covering the Scotland and North England region (from Inverness right down to Hull), as the UK&I Regional Learning Partner, you'll support and deliver four key learning programmes in the UK&I retail estate. All these programmes evaluate and grow store team members capability.
A bit about us.....
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
A bit about the role...
Partnering with the Regional Operations Director (ROD) and Regional People Partner (PP) you’ll create quarterly learning plans which plan out the core curriculum of learning delivery over a quarter. You’ll map regional KPI challenges to localised learning solutions and plan the learning support for any New Store Opening or renewal in that region. You’ll be required to deliver Engaging learning interventions using a range of classroom and virtual classroom techniques to embed learning.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the global learning team
- Use data and insight to influence the Area Managers to coach and grow their teams
- Schedule and communicate key dates & locations for workshops using comms channels and working with the Global People Systems team to host workshop dates and bookings platforms
- Actively calibrate your delivery with other learning partners or trainers through observation and being observed to drive consistency of delivery technique and message
- Utilise the 70-20-10 principle in any delivery technique
- Plan and support each Store Manager through the new store opening and renewal programme
- Ensure each learner completes all learning including compliance learning in the set deadline
- Work with third party apprenticeship providers trainer to support them grow costa coffees capability through apprenticeships
This role is not your typical 9-5 and includes frequent travel around the UK&I.
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Strong background in L&D, specifically learning delivery - you’re comfortable with facilitating virtually and physically
- Good stakeholder management principles across multiple senior stakeholders, with the ability to Influence at all levels
- Experience of working with global/matrix organizations with complex needs and requirements, ideally within hospitality or retail environments
- Blended learning delivery
- Working with external suppliers and partners
- Creative and adaptable approach to delivery with a learner led approach
- Able to manage a busy work schedule whilst maintaining a quality offer and delivering on time / budget
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location / Travel: Covering the Scotland and North England region (from Inverness right down to Hull) you must located within the region and OK to travel frequently in that area.
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
18 May 2021