Costa Coffee – Property Finance Manager (FTC 12m) The FP&A Manager will provide key support to the UK&I business unit ensuring a high standard of delivery on core financial pl
Costa Coffee – Property Finance Manager (FTC 12m)
The FP&A Manager will provide key support to the UK&I business unit ensuring a high standard of delivery on core financial planning, reporting and Management insight processes. You’ll partner with the Property and Construction Director covering all aspects of physical store investment.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
A bit about the role...
Reporting to the Head of FP&A and Property Finance, this role is responsible for the management of Capital Investment for New Store Openings. This will be achieved by business partnering the UK Acquisition segment leads providing performance-driving insight of New Space profitability.
- Leading the creation and discussion of the Monthly Property Board Papers
- Business support to tactical property management such as, pro-active rent effectiveness, lease renewals and cannibalisation reviews.
- Ownership and co-ordination of short and long-term planning cycles
- Providing leadership and coaching of 1 direct report (Property Finance Analyst)
- Stakeholder management and overseeing of Fixed asset accounting, GL team, 3rd party property management provider
- Identification and delivery management of future business efficiency
Please note, this position is a 12-month fixed term contract.
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Commercial Finance experience with previous property experience is a key requisite of the potential applicant
- Experience of managing significant investment and delivery of business growth
- Track record of managing a high-profile investment portfolio, delivering Investment projects to strict deadlines
- Strong modelling, analytics and performance reporting
- Strong grasp of technical controls and accounting
- Curious, self-starting mindset who wants to land continuous improvement
- Ability to write exec level board papers
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location / Travel: Dunstable Bedfordshire, but we’re OK with you working from home if you’re OK to travel to our Head Office for team meetings when required.
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
09 Sep 2020