Joining an already successful and collaborative Costa Express IT Team, you’ll be expected to drive the creation of a strategic roadmap for GRID ensuring alignment from all relevant stakeholders and de
Joining an already successful and collaborative Costa Express IT Team, you’ll be expected to drive the creation of a strategic roadmap for GRID ensuring alignment from all relevant stakeholders and determine the extent of the GRID product and clarify boundaries with other systems products.
Diving straight into the cut and thrust of operating in a fast-paced retail environment where the focus is on delivering on our significant yet exciting International growth plans. You’ll confidently build and enhance key working relationships with our internal stakeholders and drive project and programme success.
A bit about us...
the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and
Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola
Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t
settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first
roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing
coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores,
this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of
friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive
workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
Here at Costa Express we have over 10,000 machines worldwide. Through our world leading innovation, we have revolutionised the coffee-on-the-go market. We aim to be trend setters, who exceed customer expectations. In a fun and friendly environment, our DNA is to challenge ourselves and be passionate about our legacy
A bit about the role...
As the Lead Product Owner you will define, create and drive delivery of Costa Express telemetry platform and associated integration roadmap (Grid).
- Good knowledge and application of User Cases, Process Maps, Data Flows and Diagrams
- Proficient knowledge of requirements gathering processes and analysis
- Broad knowledge of technical and business resources and able to use these effectively to co-ordinate own work
- Experience of product ownership in a fast-paced environment and owning the creation and delivery of a strategic product roadmap for a key business product
- Responsible for owning complex software products
- Record of contributing to and influencing teams that are both cross functional and comprised of internal and external resources
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Ideally you will have experience/exposure to Retail and/or vending machine operations
- Practiced in understanding complex integrated systems environment across multiple platforms
- As an effective collaborator, you’re used to working with diverse teams across multiple disciplines
- You are confident to embrace and commit to coaching and developing others
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Car Allowance
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount
- 25 days Holidays
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
01 Sep 2020