A bit about us... We’re one of the world’s largest and fastest growing coffee businesses, the favourite on the UK high street, and our self-service Costa Express machines circle the globe with more
A bit about us...
We’re one of the world’s largest and fastest growing coffee businesses, the favourite on the UK high street, and our self-service Costa Express machines circle the globe with more than 12,000 machines so far and growing rapidly. Having recently joined Coca-Cola whose global scale, production, and distribution capabilities perfectly align to our ambition to serve more coffee, in more ways, in more places.
Since 2015 our central London digital hub has been working
with the latest technologies to accelerate digital experiences and connections
with our customers. Our native apps service one of the largest loyalty
programmes in the UK (with almost a million monthly active users) and are built
in Swift and Java (with Kotlin rapidly taking over. We take technology
Costa is an ambitious business with ambitious plans for
further expansion around the globe. We’re embracing the cloud (AWS, Azure,
AliCloud) and working to organize our data to increase speed and scale. All this to create great experiences for our
coffee fans on apps, tablets, our Costa Express machines, and in our stores.
It’s never been a better time to join Costa!
We are going live all over the world (launched Germany two days ago https://www.costacoffee.de) with more markets approved inc: Ireland, Mexico, UAE, and many more to come. It’s a great time to join the team with a modern tech stack and great global ambitions
A bit about the role...
We have an exciting opportunity for a Developer in Test who will be working with the agile sprint team accountable for manual and automation testing for feature development iteratively through sprints working as part of the cross-functional development team
- Experience working within software development team in fast paced environment
- Software Development Lifecyle - experience in the whole SDLC from initiation to execution and maintenance
- Test plans – design and deliver functional and regression test plans, definition of scopes following product requirements and use cases
- Test execution – experience in creation and maintenance of automated and manual test cases depending on the need
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would expect to see some of the below:
- Able to design, implement and execute automation test scenarios that satisfies the use case using Cypress from scratch
- Able to independently define and execute functional and automation test cases and create testing strategies as application grows
- Good knowledge of Restful APIs and able to test using tools such as Postman, Charles Proxy
- Able to test UI that supports multi-regional and multi-lingual websites and creates strategies to increase automation coverage for UI testing
- Accountable for manual and automation testing for feature development iteratively through sprints working as part of the cross-functional development team
- Collaborates through the scrum cycle to refine, estimate, deliver, test, and release incremental features
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do.
#nowisthemoment to join.
27 Aug 2020