Costa House, 6 Porz Avenue, Houghton Regis, Dunstable, GB-BDF, LU55YG, GBR
Costa Coffee – BI Reporting Analyst (FTC 6m)
The Reporting Analyst role sits within Business Intelligence and is key to providing effective reporting to Finance and the wider support centre and Operations management teams.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
A bit about the role...
As BI Reporting Analyst at Costa, you’ll be the “go-to” person for requests for information that are of an ad hoc nature. Your key customers are members of the divisional finance teams and the commercial and operations teams. You’ll develop effective, standardised and highly automated reporting to ensure teams have the information needed. You’ll assist with the development of the BI reporting suite to enhance the reporting insight provided to the business as well as:
- Developing effective, standardised and highly automated reporting to ensure teams have the information needed to manage their businesses
- Deliver financial reporting with commentary that communicates the trends and challenges facing the business to drive performance forward.
- Assisting the development of the BI reporting suite to enhance the reporting insight provided to the business
- Providing support to the Reporting Manager, on all reporting needs driving standardisation and accuracy across the group and in all business unit outputs.
Please note, this role is on a 6-month fixed term contract.
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Previous experience in a similar role and ideally of working in a Data team of a large company.
- You’ll have strong use of BI tools (MS Power BI, MS Power Automate or similar) and developing highly standardised and automated reporting
- Strong communication skills are key, with the ability to influence colleagues of all levels
- Advanced Excel skills, with the ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Inquisitive nature with ability to ‘shine a light into the dark’ and uncover new insights
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location / Travel: Dunstable, Bedfordshire, with no travel.
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
04 May 2021