Costa Express – Administration Manager This role is fast paced with competing challenges, short deadlines and constantly changing environment. The business works in an agile way with
Costa Express – Administration Manager
This role is fast paced with competing challenges, short deadlines and constantly changing environment. The business works in an agile way with entrepreneurial spirit this role involves taking these challenges and making them BAU functional and auditable.
Joining an already successful and collaborative team you’ll be expected to dive straight into the cut and thrust where the focus is to lead and develop the Customer Trading Control team to fulfil and exceed their potential, whilst driving best practice for trading activation of approved contracts.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink range, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
Here at Costa Express we have over 10,000 machines worldwide. Through our world leading innovation, we have revolutionised the coffee-on-the-go market. We aim to be trend setters, who exceed customer expectations. In a fun and friendly environment, our DNA is to challenge ourselves and be passionate about our legacy.
A bit about the role...
Reporting to the Head of Finance UK, the Administration Manager will lead, coach, mentor and develop the Customer Trading Control team to support them in excelling in their function. You’ll continue to drive best practice for customers trading activation of approved contracts. You’ll ensure pricing strategy is matched on systems and be the main point of contact for escalations relating to requests, processes and data information.
- Ensure new partner trading requirements, both for the UK and new International markets have been collaboratively defined and agreed with key stakeholders
- Leverage systems and technologies such as CRM, NAV, Centersight, Solarvista, ICE and Microsoft Dynamics to deliver maximised opportunities
- New ways of working are defined and implemented as business requirements change
- Ensure audit compliance within Customer Trading Control team scope and that Sarbanes Oxley requirements are met
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- You’re bold, brave and can work at pace with strong leadership skills able to motivate and engage teams
- Broad administration knowledge gained within an O2C and P2P environments
- An excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence within a complex organisational structure
- You’re not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done
- Previous experience and knowledge of a variety of systems and best practice
- A creative thinker with the ability to identify innovative business solutions and implement them.
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with good flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location / Travel: Loudwater, High Wycombe with limited travel
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
03 Sep 2020