Costa Coffee – Costa PTS/Express Brand Manager The role of the Costa Hellenic team is to launch and embed Costa’s brand across the Hellenic market (up-to 28 countries), driving commercial gai
Costa Coffee – Costa PTS/Express Brand Manager
The role of the Costa Hellenic team is to launch and embed Costa’s brand across the Hellenic market (up-to 28 countries), driving commercial gains which deliver significant long-term performance outcomes for Costa’s European business unit. In true symbiotic partnership with Coca-Cola’s in-market Hellenic (CCH) team, the team must be able to influence and engage at all levels to ensure effective ways-of-working and a balanced approach to leveraging the strengths of the Coca-Cola’s bottler as well as Costa and wider Coca Cola expertise, in building a successful brand.
As Brand Manager you’ll ensure that the overall PTS & Express proposition is appropriate for the consumer in CCH markets, including specific localisation. This means full campaign development and creation of associated marketing/ merchandising materials and consumer insights monitoring and tracking for PTS/ Express platforms in region.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink range, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
A bit about the role...
The purpose of this role within this team, is to ensure that the overall PTS/Express proposition is commercially fit for purpose to meet the consumer needs across the CCH region, considering localisation requirements and Costa’s overall brand essence. Building and delivering a compelling brand platform proposition, the role will drive commercial performance of up to 50% of the total business unit NSR plan, through the following responsibilities:
- Champion Hellenic PTS/Express requirements into global brand and platform teams to drive action and performance
- End-to-end campaign calendar development and creation of associated marketing/ merchandising materials that tell a compelling brand story
- Champion for regional NPD project management, including packaging and artwork management of PTS/Express products
- Driver of core consumer insights monitoring and tracking for PTS/Express platform in region to ensure an optimised proposition
- Resolve requests and concerns from CCH market teams
- Interface into global brand and platforms teams to ensure consumables, equipment development as required, coordinating between Costa & CCH
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Collaborative style – used to working cross functionally with others
- Essential that you have operational delivery in ‘away from home’ (HORECA, OTG, AT WORK, etc)
- Programme management in a matrix structure with a drive to progress projects
- Substantial senior brand experience in ‘away from home’ and/or FMCG experience, in an international environment
- Management & delivery of cross-category product range in matrix organisation
- Proven experience delivering across a full marketing communications and commercial toolkit
- Advanced PowerPoint & basic excel modelling
- Logic based problem solver & structured thinker
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with good flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location / Travel: UK based (or Poland) with Central and East European travel post-Covid
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
Contact: If you have any queries regarding this vacancy – please contact email@example.com
14 Aug 2020