Contact Centre Advisor - 37.5 hours As part of the Costa Express Contact Centre you play a vital part in providing world class experience to our Partners, Customers and our Operational teams.
Contact Centre Advisor - 37.5 hours
As part of the Costa Express Contact Centre you play a vital part in providing world class experience to our Partners, Customers and our Operational teams. We’re not looking for a body to fill the role, we’re looking for someone with passion to deliver an excellent customer experience.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
Here at Costa Express we have over 10,000 machines worldwide. Through our world leading innovation, we have revolutionised the coffee-on-the-go market. We aim to be trend setters, who exceed customer expectations. In a fun and friendly environment, our DNA is to challenge ourselves and be passionate about our legacy.
A bit about the role...
Talking to our partners, you will be part of the smooth running of Costa Express Operations, ensuring we support our partners with expert knowledge and support;
- Answering inbound calls, conducting diagnostic checks to resolution
- Pro-active calls to resolve machine alarms
- Take ownership through to resolution
- Build strong communication links between Operational colleagues and Costa Express colleagues
- Be part of a customer committed team
- We serve our customers Monday to Sunday, 7am – 7pm, 365 days a year. Shifts will vary between this time, working 5 days out of 7.
- 1 in 3 weekends are compulsory (Saturday & Sunday)
A bit about you…
Delivering excellent customer service comes as standard with every customer. As a Brand Ambassador you ensure 100% commitment, striving to support the customer with service excellence, you’ll also have;
- Telephone based Customer Service Experience
- Desire to deliver the correct solution for the customer every time
- Ability to engage with our customers, colleagues and field teams
- A can-do attitude – always looking to improve ways of working and yourself
- Excellent time management – every minute counts
- Ability to be flexible across tasks and time if required
- Excellent Computer skills
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location - Loudwater based
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
21 Aug 2020