Joining an already successful and collaborative team you’ll be expected to dive straight into the cut and thrust of operating in a fast-paced retail environment where the focus is on supporting the pr
Joining an already successful and collaborative team you’ll be expected to dive straight into the cut and thrust of operating in a fast-paced retail environment where the focus is on supporting the provision of appropriate, accurate and timely internal and external insight within Costa Coffee. The People Data & Insight Analyst is required to deliver data to deadlines and strive for continuous improvement. You’ll also provide support on projects or specific initiatives in relation to People Insight capability where needed.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
A bit about the role...
Reporting into the People Data & Insight Manager, this role is responsible for delivering data and reports to the business. Supplying trend analysis and collaborating with the wider business to meet stakeholder needs. You’ll work with the People team to improve and enhance reports and dashboards. You’ll be key in safeguarding and implementing Costa’s data protection polices while also supporting the integrity of People Master Data.
- Running schedules and ad-hoc reports as requested
- Participate in user acceptance testing of new reports
- Pro-actively challenge inaccuracies with the People System
- Work with key stakeholders to define solutions needed.
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Strong Power BI skills and an advanced user of excel.
- Previous experience of working within a HR or Customer functions, you’re used to big data sets and love manipulating the data to produce dashboards and reports.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal - You enjoy talking to people and going headfirst into the data.
- Proactive, well organised, you’re equally capable of working independently or in a team.
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location / Travel: Dunstable, Bedfordshire with no travel required.
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
30 Jul 2020