Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue, , Dunstable, GB-BDF, LU5 5YG, GBR
We’re one of the world’s largest and fastest growing coffee businesses, the favourite on the UK high street with over 2000 stores, and our self-service Costa Express machines circle the globe. We have
We’re one of the world’s largest and fastest growing coffee businesses, the favourite on the UK high street with over 2000 stores, and our self-service Costa Express machines circle the globe. We have recently joined Coca-Cola whose global scale, production, and distribution capabilities perfectly align
to our ambition to serve more coffee, in more ways, in more places.
Costa Coffee is all about the people and the passion for coffee. We believe in great coffee for everyone… and we mean everyone! We want to become the world’s most loved coffee brand. We like to keep it simple and inclusive so there’s no pretension, no elitism and very few dos and don’ts
Manage and deliver a range of IT Projects on time and to budget with excellent prioritisation and stakeholder engagements well as plan, schedules, monitor, and report on activities related to projects, highlighting project dependencies and risks to management
What you’ll be doing
Fully accountable for project planning, budgeting, and resource planning on a project basis and will be responsible for people / stakeholder management at a project level
Who we’re looking for
An experienced IT project manager who has successfully delivered bespoke software development projects, and experience of business analysis and requirements definition will have an excellent eye for detail but can also consolidate information into clear communication for stakeholders across the business. You will be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
Core Responsibilities and Focus
- Managing Projects through the lifecycle, ensuring successful completion of projects are delivered on time, to budget, and meet all quality targets
- Ensuring that realistic project plans are prepared and maintained with responsibility to report to line management
- Budgeting, procurement and contracts negotiation
- Investigating, resolving and escalating problems.
- Experience of managing multiple projects in fast paced environments
- Good knowledge of both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience of business analysis and requirements definition
- Leading and influencing teams that are both cross functional and comprised of internal and external resources
What we want to give you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Join the Costa Pension Scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- 25% discount off Costa Coffee – but free when you’re working of course!
- Incentives, bonus, development and career opportunities
#nowisthemoment to apply.
21 Jul 2020