Joining a fast paced team in a rapidly growing company, you will be responsible for the delivery of all reactive and preventative maintenance across our 1500 UK retail stores. In this role, you’ll
Joining a fast paced team in a rapidly growing company, you will be responsible for the delivery of all reactive and preventative maintenance across our 1500 UK retail stores. In this role, you’ll bring strong leadership to manage a team and a wealth of experience from a similar role to ensure minimal disruption within the Costa store estate.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink range, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
A bit about the role...
You’ll ensure the effective delivery all reactive and preventative maintenance, working to minimise disruption to operations and sales whilst ensuring the business is fully compliant with all legislation and H & S requirements.
- Setting and monitoring of all planned preventative maintenance regimes, ensuring minimal disruption due to breakdown of equipment
- Ensure business complies with all lease obligations whilst at the same time minimising cost impact on business
- Set and monitor supplier performance, ensuring compliance with agreed KPI’s
- P & L and budget management
- Management of a regional team, providing coaching and leadership
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, you’ll need to have experience of the following:
- A construction professional with a strong background in delivering maintenance services and large scale projects to a large multi-site organisation
- Experience of working with high volumes and with a variety of maintenance issues
- You’ll be an expert communicator with the ability to build collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders, ensuring their expectations are met
- You’ll be skilled in data, analysing information and problem solving
- You will have a history of managing a large supplier base & P&L
- You’ll be an experienced manager, confident in leading a team
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with good flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location / Travel: Field Based – with travel expected across the UK
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do.
#nowisthemoment to join.
19 Jun 2020