Joining a dynamic forward-thinking company with a global presence in over 30 countries, which it is growing exponentially worldwide across multiple channels including Stores, Express vending, Ready
Joining a dynamic forward-thinking company with a global presence in over 30 countries, which it is growing exponentially worldwide across multiple channels including Stores, Express vending, Ready to drink and other FMCG goods. We are looking for a qualified solicitor to join our highly regarded legal team. Bringing experience gained from a reputable commercial law firm or in-house department, this role will work across Costa’s business’ where the successful candidate will be involved in a variety of great quality work.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink range, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
A bit about the role...
Providing expert legal advice across a diverse range of issues and negotiating on a broad range of commercial agreements. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Advising, drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts spanning across our various channels and platforms including retail franchise, self-serve vending, coffee roasting and distribution, digital and FMCG for the UK and international markets
- Standardisation of Costa’s legal contracts and improvement of commercial and legal processes
- Providing support on various areas such as IP, advertising, procurement through to compliance with laws and codes of practice
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, you’ll need to have experience of the following
- Qualified Solicitor with post qualification experience at a reputable commercial law firm or in-house department
- Strong and demonstrable experience in drafting, interpreting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Experience of advising in relation to a diverse and wide range of commercial contracts and issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with good flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location / Travel: Dunstable (with some flexibility to work from home)
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do.
#nowisthemoment to join.
09 Jun 2020