The Partnerships Finance Manager is an integral member of the Finance Partnerships Team. Joining an already successful and collaborative Team you’ll be expected to dive straight into the cut and thrus
The Partnerships Finance Manager is an integral member of the Finance Partnerships Team. Joining an already successful and collaborative Team you’ll be expected to dive straight into the cut and thrust of operating in a fast-paced retail environment where the focus is on supporting the Finance and Country specific Business Units. You’ll confidently build and enhance key working relationships with our internal stakeholders.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation
A bit about the role...
Pivotal to the continued growth and success of the Partnerships Finance team, building on the work and processes put in place to date to provide consistent, accurate and timely financial information and commentary on the Partnerships business unit to the UK&I and Group Finance teams.
- Detailed understanding, communication and challenge of Partnerships full P&L performance·
- Deliver accurate, timely and actionable insight on Partnerships operational performance communicating current trends, challenges and opportunities·
- Produce accurate budgets and forecasts for Partnerships clearly identifying key issues, risks and opportunities, and potential mitigation·
- Deliver accurate, timely and actionable insight on the drivers of commercial and operational performance communicating current trends, challenges and opportunities
- Significant investment of time with both the Partnerships team and partners themselves to drive greater understanding of profit performance and support enhanced action planning to deliver growth plans
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- An inquisitive and challenging nature
- As an effective collaborator, you’re used to working with diverse and matrixed teams
- You embrace change and have an agile mindset working on a variety of tasks and timelines
- You’re comfortable dealing with ambiguity
Essential Skills and experience...
- Significant experience operating within the finance team of a multi-site blue chip retailer / FMCG
- Comfortable and adaptive to working in a fast-paced customer facing organisation
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:·
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme·
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we
believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate
collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment
23 May 2020