Operations Planning & Communications Manager
Develop and lead the management of the activity planner for operations in the UK, tracking progress of priority decisions and ensuring risks for delivery are identified and escalated appropriately.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
A bit about the role...
Reporting to the Head of Central Operations, you’ll be accountable for the ownership and evolvement of the operational activity planner to ensure that it is always fit for purpose. Work with Ops SME to capture all actions required to safeguard projects and deliver activities on time for maximum impact for operations;
- Lead the management of the activity planner for operations in the UK
- Develop a framework to deliver the appropriate communication for all forms of planned and unplanned operational cascades to all operating channels – including Equity and Franchise Partners
- Modernise operational communication in keeping with the values of Costa using digital and social communication, ensuring that it is engaging for the audience
- Simplify communication and develop tools to ensure that operations receive clear information in the right way, in a timely manner
- Lead a team of Communication Advisors to own all monthly planned communication
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Highly competent on all mediums of communication
- Able to add value with contemporary communication methods
- Experience of operational communications
- Has had planning & planning management experience
- Understand operations, has knowledge of corporate structures & the inter-dependencies
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
22 Feb 2021